Terms of Service
Last updated December 28, 2020
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Any type of abuse will result in having your account banned.
- Abuses are: Spam of any sort - email, forum spam, reddit, blog posts comments
- No email marketing directly linking to our site (unless pre-approved by us).
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
AnyTrack commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually 10 business days after the end of the calendar month)
- Via Stripe.
- When the total amount owing is equal to or greater than $50 USD.