Terms of Service
Last updated March 28, 2022
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed - if you have any doubt about this clause, please contact us.
- Self referrals are any entities that you, as a referral partner, have a direct corporate / ownership relationship with such as:
- A Subsidiary of your company;
- A Parent company of your company;
- A company that you directly, or indirectly own over 25%;
- Any type of abuse will result in having your account suspended, and commissions voided.
- Abuses are: Spam of any sort - email, forum spam, reddit, blog posts comments
- No email marketing directly linking to our site (unless pre-approved by us).
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Commission payments schedule:
- Commissions are due 30 days following the customer payment. See example below
- Payout schedule: On the 15th of the month.
- Payment method: Via Stripe Connect (you'll be invited to open an account when your account passes the minimum amount threshold
- Payout threshold: $50
Payment schedule example:
- A customer starts a 14 days free trial on March 5th;
- Subscription starts on March 19th;
- Payment is received on March 19th;
- Commission is due on April 19th.
- Payout is sent on May 14th.